STEM Teacher Recruitment
Regular price Sale price $500.00
Unit price / per
360 Recruits Teachers in High Needs!
The United States faces persistent shortages of appropriately trained middle and high school STEM teachers in high-needs fields, particularly math, physics, chemistry, and computer science. Teachers of mathematics, science, special education, English language development, and foreign languages are more likely to leave their school or the profession than those in other fields. These are teaching fields that experience shortages in most states across the country.
Turnover rates are 50% higher for teachers in Title I schools, which serve more low-income students. Mathematics and science teacher turnover rates are nearly 70% greater in Title I schools than in non-Title I schools, and turnover rates for alternatively certified teachers are more than 80% higher. Turnover rates are also 70% higher for teachers in schools serving the largest concentrations of students of color.
360 Teacher Recruitment Specialist offer the following services to schools and non-profit organizations:
- Conducts large-scale and high-volume recruitment projects in a manner that ensures the effective selection of high quality, diverse new hires
- Creates a talent pipelines for hard to fill positions based on trend analysis and criteria such as function and geography
- Conducts strategic outreach to recruit high-quality, diverse, and qualified teacher candidates for schools and non profit organizations
- Cultivates, screens and hires candidates and builds positive relationships with candidates applying for open teacher positions
- Develops and implements a comprehensive recruitment campaign and pipeline to develop the widest, most diverse applicant pool for designated teacher certification areas which includes managing university relationships, planning and executing targeted events, attending job fairs, managing referral campaigns, and implementing other innovative strategies to find leads
- Actively manages the posting and advertising of positions on a variety of job boards, online social networking communities, and sourcing websites such as LinkedIn, Indeed, CareerBuilder, PA Reap, etc
- Conducts research on prospective talent and meets with candidates to cultivate for open roles
- Uses data to reflect on effectiveness of strategies and refines strategies as necessary to meet designated targets
*360 will follow up with you for exact pricing based on your recruitment needs. This fee is the required deposit to create a recruitment plan. This deposit will be applied to your final bill and memorandum of understanding.*